Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All right....

I will now release all of you who are wondering and those of you who know/figured it out and make it public.

I am pregnant!!!!!

Come May Curtiss and I are expecting a bouncing baby_________
(insert boy/girl your guess is as good as mine :)


The picture of the stork was one that I took while in Romania this last spring. Storks are a common sight over there and most villages have at least one nest up on top of one of the cement electric poles. The one in that picture wasn't from the village we lived in but in the next village over. We have been saving it for just such an announcement as this :)

For those of you who will be wondering....

I am feeling good considering the circumstances :)
Most days I don't have much if any energy but I have for the most part gotten over the morning sickness and it's not an infrequent thing to hear me say that I am hungry :)
If any of you ever have a hankering to do dishes or clean the bathroom by all means come on over since there will most likely be at least one of those things that needs doing :)
I have decided that I don't like being a lazy person, life is much too boring when you don't do anything but I keep reminding myself that the cobwebs in the corner aren't the most important thing in life and even though I don't have the energy to cook gourmet meals (or anything at all for that matter), or keep my house spotlessly clean, my body is very busy bringing another life into the world and that is one of the most awesome things that any woman can do.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

:-D :-D :-D

Alice said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!! Yes, it is very tiring to build a baby, isn't it? Makes you very worn out, even if you have not done anything all day...

Christine said...

Congratulations :)

Rachel said...

HOORAY!!!! Congratulations!!! (Again...lol) And I know how the feeling tired goes...even though I'm not expecting...

Traci said...

Congratulations! I remember the pregnant version of being exhausted.. there were times (when I was still working full time) that I considered taking a nap at my desk, then I took naps in the evening too, lol! Poor Aidan had to eat his dad's cooking quite a few times when I was pregnant with Vivi...

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

OH my gosh !!! I am soooo happy for you !! HUGE Congrats !!!!
Tired ? Oh trust me,it has only begun, I can barely move an inch some days ! Good thing I only have a month to go !

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is soooo exciting. It is the most fun,the most awkward,special,exciting,scary,
awesome,amazing,life changeing,.....thing that will ever happen to you.I love being a mom.Actually I miss being pregnant even though I know it had some downsides, but it also had some great moments.Like the first time you hear that heartbeat or see the tiny image or feel the first movement.It is just so amazing.What an awesome God we serve!!

Elise said...

Now I can scream it to the world!!! Whoo-hooo!!!

Naomi Joy said...

Congratulations!!!