Monday, September 29, 2008

Still Alive

Hi everyone,
I just thought that you might all like to know that Elise and I are still alive just VERY busy with wedding plans. It is less than two weeks away now and all the last little detail stuff is left to do, all the stuff that doesn't seem like it would take long but when you add them all up they do. Anyway I probably won't be back on here for several more weeks to come, Elise might be able to get to posting after the wedding whirl wind is over. Maybe she will even be able to post some wedding pictures. So until next time...
P.S. Prayer for all of us as we go through this time is greatly appreciated :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad that you are still alive!!Only 9 days to go!!We will see you there.

Alice said...

ONE WEEK!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Hope of Rahab said...

i miss you:(

La Brebis Roses said...

Happy Wedding! I wish I was there!