Saturday, September 13, 2008

We Made it!

Hi everybody! We are safely on U.S. soil. The trip went very well, it was long but everything went well and we made it in on time. We are all rather tired because we got an average of two or three hours a piece over the course of 48 hours from the time we left the apartment until we went to bed last night. But now we have at least all spent one whole night in bed resting if not sleeping the whole time and we have a nice day ahead of us with no scheduled activities. I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Welcome home!

Elise said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I'm so excited that I think I am going to change the blog colors, to a little brighter happier look. ;)

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow. Your always a day away." How true is that? ;)I'm just sooooo ExCIteD can't you tell? See you tomorrow!