Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Week

Howdy everybody! Yeah, I know it's been a while but I do have a good excuse, at least I think it's a good excuse, I mean if leaving the country for who knows how long isn't a good excuse then I don't know what is. Yep, it's almost time, this time next week we will be in VA with Daniel and Whitney touring Washington D.C. and a week from tomorrow we will be in the air on our way across the ocean. We have been very busy the last few weeks doing everything that needs to be done before leaving and in between times trying to see and spend as much time as we can with family and friends before leaving. The next few days will be taken up with packing and trying to fit what we need into four suitcases (that don't weigh more than 50 pounds each) and getting the house ready to leave. So it might be a while again before you hear from me. (You will have to get after Elise to keep writing:) I am going to try to be more faithful posting while I am over there so that you all can keep up to date with what is happening with me, and you all will have to leave comments and write emails so that I can keep up with you :)

I know that there have been a lot of things that have happened over the last few weeks that I could've shared but right now the above is all that I can think about so you will have to excuse me if this isn't longer or more informative ;)

Curtiss and I would greatly appreciate it if you keep us in your prayers over the next few days, weeks, months and or years might be better :) Thanks

2 comments:

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

safe travels hun !!

Abbey said...

Oh wow! Sounds like you are really busy!! I will be praying for you guys!!