Monday, June 22, 2009

HI From NY

Hello everybody, I know that it has been a very long time since I have posted anything and you are all going to be surprised because I haven't been not blogging because there wasn't anything to blog about but because there was a LOT to blog about :) I might as well get it out now, Curtiss and I are in NY again. There anybody surprised??? We arrived here yesterday morning after some great hassle to get here. A couple of weeks ago Curtiss and I had been praying for wisdom and direction as to whether or not we should come home or not due to the fact that Curtiss had not been feeling well the entire time we were there, mostly due to allergies. He had had a non stop headache, he had a hard time breathing most of the time and the longer we were there the worse he got. A few days after deciding that if his health hadn't gotten much better by the end of June we would have to go home we found out that I wasn't going to be able to get a visa to stay in the country and we took that to mean that the Lord had given his answer and we needed to go home. After having many talks with parents and others and because of some other circumstances we decided that the sooner we got home the better. Some other time when I am not feeling exausted from jet lag and lack of sleep I will share about our trip, it was most interesting since we were suppose to be home the same day we left Romania and we didn't get home until three days later :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well....can't believe you guys are home! But I won't deny that I'm purty excited and I hope I get to see you before too long! Btw...the trailer next door is going to be vacated here shortly...you want to be my neighbor? lol

Abbey said...

Hello and welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!