Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life...

I was trying to figure out what to call this post and the most fitting seems to be this one word... life. I have been checking the blog over the past few weeks and find myself saying, " I really should blog." but I find that there really isn't a whole lot to blog about even though life is happening. There is one thing that I am sure most of you would enjoy seeing and hearing about though: our dance recital. It seems really weird that just last year Joanna was dancing with us, as I said though life happens and when it does, it seems to happen fast! ;) I am having trouble getting the dance video's to load, the one that did load is my Irish dance so I hope you enjoy (I am in the third in from the right.) I don't think I will take the time to load all of the videos, as there are two videos of our tap dance, so if you would like to see them you will just have to visit us. ;)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Yay!! I was excited to see a post!! I am so happy I was able to be at your dance recital! It was so much fun!!!

Joanna said...

Cool Elise!!! can't wait to see the other videos:)