Friday, January 29, 2010

Howdy :)

Yep, you may be surprised but I am still alive, just not in a blogging mood very often :)
I have reached the third trimester mark (BIG WHOO HOO if I do say so myself) I love feeling this little one wiggle and kick inside of me. Curtiss has been able to feel a few times too although Baby seems to like to tease Daddy and either only moves when he is not around or quits moving whenever Daddy tries to feel :) After many months of waiting and searching for what we should do I now have an appointment with a Certified Nurse Midwife for prenatal care, which I am very happy about. I thought it was quite funny that I had to go and have an "official" pregnancy test in order for us to apply for the insurance we needed to afford the birth. Here I was five months along having already heard a heartbeat a couple of times, felt the baby kick on a daily basis, besides the fact that I looked pregnant, going into the health department to get a pregnancy test. The nurse didn't quite know what to do with me. And you will never guess so I'll tell you... the test was positive! So I can now know that I am pregnant:)
I know that you all will want to see a picture so I just went and took one... You'll have to take me as you see me :)




So, there you are, all caught up. Hope you all are doing well!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahaha! I can just imagine the looks when you went into the health department to "make sure" you were pregnant! One lady says to another, "She doesn't KNOW that she's pregnant?!!!!" Lol...gave me a good laugh today! And I was happy to hear that you're doing well!

Alice said...

AW!! Congratulations on making it to the third trimester! Good job!! Belly looks darling!!

Abbey said...

Hahaha...what a riot! Going in for a test at 5 months!Hahaa...

Tammy V. said...

I love every bit of news of all you girls' lives. You are so blessed, and you look great!