Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello

Well, I guess it has been a while since I have posted anything. I thought I should at least come on here and say Hi to everyone.
Elise and I had a great time while she was here visiting, so much fun in fact that we never even took the time to take a picture of the two of us (awful I know) I guess she will just have to come back again sometime so that we can get at least one :)
Jimmy has been doing very well, he has been growing and changing so fast. He is now wearing 6-9 month clothing (No, he is not older than you thought he was he is just extremely long, he will be four months old on this coming Tuesday :) He is getting quite good with his hands and is starting to really like and notice toys. I was planning on posting a few pictures here but blogger isn't working very well and keeps giving me an error report so I guess you will all have to wait for another day ;)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Good Morning, Joanna:)
I cannot believe how fast "Jimmy" is growing...I need to get to Ohio so I can hold him:) Random road-trip sounds good to me:) I was able to see the picture on Elise's phone of him in his teddy bear jacket:)...Hope you have a wonderful blessed day!!!!

Elise said...

I still can't believe that we never took a picture of us... Hooray for more visits though!!! <3

Joanna said...

@Mrs.G Good, I was hoping you would be able to see the picture :)
a road trip here sounds wonderful... I would love to see you all.

@Elise, how many times did we say we needed to get a picture??? :)actually it was all part of our plan to get you back here sometime right? I mean you have to come back so we can get a picture :)