Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Little (Big) Boy

 I always figured I would end up being the shortest person in my family, it doesn't take much to pass the 5' 21/2" (yes, half and even quarter inches count when you are my height) that I am. But I didn't think that I would have a son who is almost half my height by the time he is four months old, I do believe he is in danger of being taller than me by the time he is five (OK, maybe a slight exaggeration:) but he is tall....



For reference sake here he is in his car seat the day that we brought him back from the hospital, cute and little huh??? Well, he has now grown too long for that seat.


Here he is in his new seat. We got one that is convertible, as in it can face both the rear and the front and it has lots of room for him to grow.


And here is a picture that is here just because I think he is adorable and have to share :)

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

you're right he is adorable.

smoore2213 said...

I'm a friend of Daniel and Curtiss' from way back who recently found your blog through an(old) mutual friend. I have a son a week or two younger than
Jimmy(who is very cute by the way), and we have been given a plethora of 6-9 month and 9-12 month winter clothing. Could you use any? My son is still solidly in 3-6 month clothes, and if you could use them, I would happily mail you whatever you needed.

~~Sara

Joanna said...

Hey Sara, sorry it has taken me so long to reply back to you. Thank you for your offer, it seems that I can't keep up with the little cutey when it comes to clothes :) I am not sure if it would be worth mailing clothing since Jimmy is growing so fast (almost completely out of 6 months and 9 months will be soon) I have clothing that was given to me right through 12 months, I will have to fill gaps here and there but for the most part I am pretty much all set. Thanks again!!! Joanna