Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are you Expelled?

Last night my family had the privilege to go and see the movie Expelled, it was well worth the money to get in. We went away from the theater completely shocked, and even a little bit scared, by what is going on in our world today. I will tell you now that this movie is categorized under documentary, now before you say "BORING!" I will just say it is one of the best documentary movies I have ever seen. Usually if I see that a movie starts with that "D" word I try to steer clear, but this one was soooo different. The host of the movie, is an American Jew named Ben Stein, and he does an awesome job of trying to uncover the truth. He travels the globe trying to find out why thousands of scientists, teachers, and students are being made to keep quiet and are being "expelled" because they are questioning the truth of Darwinism. Is there really an intelligent designer? Do we as human beings have a purpose in life? Is there any hope for humankind? These are some questions that are asked in this movie. Ken Ham- author, world renowned speaker, and president of Answers in Genesis says: "I found Expelled riveting, eye-opening, even astonishing. Ben Stein does a masterful job of exposing the ruthlessness of evolutionists who will go after anyone who challenges or merely questions Darwinian orthodoxy."
" I recommend Expelled enthusiastically!" says Dr. James Dobson- Founder of Focus on the Family. With that I will say, "GO, right now and see Expelled!" As far as I can find it will only be in theaters for a few more days, maybe a week. If you want more information then you can go here, it is the official movie sight of Expelled, it has trailers, theater locations, and whatever else you need to know about the movie. When you go, bring your whole family they, like my seven year old brother, may not understand all of what is said but they will take a seat and help show your support. Last night my family made up about half of the people who were in the theater, which is very sad, but it could be different if you would just go and get "Expelled!"

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I saw and it and loved it! Definitely worth seeing.

Traci said...

I did want to see this but it's quite a drive to the nearest theater playing it. Now that I read your post on it, I want to see it even more. Oh, the disadvantages of living in the boonies..