Friday, May 23, 2008

Vacation part 2; Grab your buckets and pails:

'Cause it's sandcastle time!


Let's introduce our builders one at a time;

Here is Nathanael ready to go!

Digging the moat with a smile on her face: Joanna the amazing backhoe!

Isaiah is busy filling up buckets

Next is my Dad: "The pastor in sand"


The turrets go up as the waves come in


The drawbridge is a beautiful thing, built by Trina the bridge building pro!


Now the the castle is all complete we must smile for a picture, and get out of the way because the competing demolition crews are coming and they are:


Baby v. Waves

The waves got off to a good start but...

They were no real competition for the Baby!

When Baby hits, He hits hard!

The waves were a little spiteful at first


But Baby even conquered them at last,
they left good friends! :)


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures!!! (again) I love being at the ocean!! And wave jumping! Except that I tend to forget to close my mouth and it gets all full of salt water. lol A tad bit gross....

Abbey said...

It looks like you had alot of fun!I loved your castle!!