Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introducing...

James Daniel Archer




Born on May 21'st 2010 at 3:45 in the afternoon.
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
Length: 19.5"
Head : 14.2"
Chest: 13.6"


I just wanted to share a picture with you all of my beautiful little boy and let you all know that we are both doing very well.
Labor couldn't have gone any smoother, there were no problems whatsoever.
Labor started at about 3am when my water broke and didn't stop until he was born just over 12 hours later. We were able to come home Sunday morning (they would've let us go Saturday night if Jimmy's circumcision had been done) and I have been feeling better each day and gaining my strength back. I must admit that I have felt "great" ever since labor stopped, it is so nice to be able to move without feeling like a hippopotamus and I can actually get close to the table when eating now too :)

I will try to get on here again sometime soon so that I can update you on other big changes in our lives, the Lord has been giving us many answers in the last couple of weeks but I just have not felt like blogging at all for some reason :) As I type this I am hoping that Curtiss is on his way back home, he left early yesterday morning so that he could go and look for a place for us to live in the Columbus, Ohio area. We had found a place online that we both really liked the look of (we actually drove right by it when we were in Ohio a couple of weeks ago) and when he saw it yesterday it was as good as we had hoped so today at noon he was going to be signing a lease agreement and then driving back. So yes, if some of you didn't know this does mean that we are going to be moving and soon. Curtiss has a job out there and now we have a home. So LOTS of big life changing things happening around here :) Like I said I will try and get on here and give more info some other time.
For now I just want to say "Welcome to the world my baby!"

6 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that things are working out - God is good!

I've already offered my 'travel services' to your family whenever I have to go to my Ohio Office... I'm sure I'll be bringing people with me to visit you often :)

Elise said...

Oh, goody, I am glad you got that apartment... it looks really nice. It will also be a good test of self-control with Olive Garden that close. ;)

Moments with Shell said...

Huge Congrats Hun! He is perfect :)

Trina said...

Oh, my - he's adorable, of course! Love what I can see of his hair. :) talk to you soon...

Traci said...

He's beautiful!

Mandy said...

Wow! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog...do you remember me from Shiloh? I can't remember how old you were at the time...any how...I go my "TrenchMommy" online, but I'm Mandy (Adam & Aaron are my bros...Joel & Bonnie my parents). I'm glad to see other people I know who blog!