Thursday, June 3, 2010

We're Here!!

in Ohio I mean :) Curtiss and I moved yesterday along with baby Jimmy (of course) and my mother in law, she and Curtiss are the ones moving us in since I am under orders from all sides to "take it easy" which considering the fact that I had a baby less than two weeks ago is a wise thing even if it is extremely hard to sit down when there is a pile of boxes to be unpacked and put away so that our new house can become a home. It definitely helps to have a baby to distract myself with since I have to take care of him and I can't unpack at the same time as nursing or changing him. That is all for now, I just wanted to let you all know that we are here and doing well. I will at some point post pictures of our new place, it is very nice and I am loving it already.


A just because picture :)

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

pictures are good, 'just because' there are aunts and uncles and cousins who haven't met him yet :-(

Trina said...

we vow to never complain that you post too many pictures of Jimmy. Ever. Why would we? LOL

Don't they look like such precious little treasures all buckled into their big car seats??? How does he travel?

Can't wait to see pictures of your place - I forgot to ask you about it when we talked the other day.

Elise said...

Glad to hear that the move was made safely... and the 'just because' photo, is adorable!

Elisabeth Lindsey said...

Oh, He's beautiful! Congratulations!