Friday, June 11, 2010

Jimmy D :)

Here are some pictures so all of you can see how much my little boy is growing.




He wanted to be a cowboy for his first church outing (he didn't have a hat or boots that fit)




We had another outfit on before this one but it was a little big and Daddy thought he looked funny so we put some camo pants on and Daddy liked it much better ;)



These two pictures were taken yesterday when he was sitting up on the couch like a big boy




I just love his expression in this one, it's my favorite picture of him at the moment :)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! He is so adorable!

Jeremy said...

like

Trina said...

In the second picture it looks like he is ready to sock it to anyone who argues with the sentiment on his shirt.
Love him.
Thanks for posting pictures!!!!

Moments with Shell said...

AWW! Thanks for posting pictures!

Joanna said...

I thought that too Trina ;)

Elise said...

Awww... I know I told you this on the phone, but I just love the camo pants. <3

Abbey said...

Such cute pictures!! Thanks for posting them!:)