Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Month

My little boy celebrated his one month birthday yesterday. It seems so long since I had him and so much has happened in that time yet I can't believe that he is four weeks old. Here are a few pictures for all of you.




These two pictures are for his Grandma Holden,




Lounging with his bears :)




He likes his mobile!




This is his "I'm in a good mood" face




And this is his "I'm so happy I can't contain myself" face :)
(yep he is four weeks old and smiling, I think his first smile was almost a week ago now but this is the first one I caught on camera)




Our newest family photo, as you can see he wasn't too happy about it :)

5 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Oh Joanna, he is so perfect! I can't believe he is smiling that big already!

Rachel said...

Loved the pictures, Joanna! He's going to be so big by the time I see him in person! :)

Abbey said...

I can't believe it has been a month already! He is so cute!!

Trina said...

"Mom, why dis bady tying?"
I told Jesse that James was crying 'cause he's just a little, tiny baby, and that's what they do (he better get used to it!:))

He calls him "Bady Dames" and thinks it's interesting that "Banya Doyce" (Grandma Joyce) is in the background of the picture. LOL

Joanna said...

I just might have to start calling him "Bady Dames" Trina :) Jesse is going to be a big help trying to keep the new baby happy isn't he?
Tell Jesse that Aunt Elise thinks that it looks like "Banya Doyce" is doing the Cotten Eyed Joe :)