Thursday, December 4, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Thanksgiving

These last two weeks have been busy ones for us, a week ago Tuesday Daniel and Whitney came up for Thanksgiving and since Mom and Dad Archer are leaving for Romania in a few days we did our Christmas celebration as well. Here is a run down of what we did what day. Wednesday Daniel, Whitney, Curtiss and I went to the nearby antique mall (I got a book from my favorite author, O BOY!) and to see a movie, which was lots of fun. Thursday was Thanksgiving day (I hope you all already knew that :) and we a good time with family eating turkey and pie. Friday we celebrated Christmas with Daniel and Whitney and had a wonderful dinner and opened lots of presents :) Saturday morning we celebrated Christmas with Grammie and Uncle Jim and then late in the afternoon Daniel, Whitney, Curtiss and I went along with Susan and Claire to go bowling and for pizza and wings. Sunday was Curtiss and my open house for people out here who couldn't come to the wedding and Mom and Dad, Elise Isaiah and Nathanael came out and spent the afternoon and evening with us and got to see the house for the first time with me living in it, they had been here before but it wasn't my home then, it makes a difference:)
Now we are all gearing up for Mom and Dad going to Romania, Curtiss and I are driving them down tomorrow where they will stay with Daniel and Whitney until they fly out Tuesday evening for Romania to stay until May. So when Curtiss and I leave VA on Saturday morning it will be the last time we will see them until they pick us up at the airport in Romania sometime in the spring. Next time I blog I will try and have it be some more pictures from the honeymoon and I will try to not have them drag on and on before I finish telling you some of the highlights of our trip but I thought you might all like to know what I am doing now and not what happened a month and a half ago, is it really that long? doesn't seem like it:)

No comments: