Saturday, December 6, 2008

Honeymoon Part 4

Welcome to
Toronto Canada



Home of the CN Tower. Standing at 1,815 feet,
it really is a cool sight to behold.



Over looking the city of Toronto and lake Ontario you really get a fantastic view.
On a clear day you can see as far as Rochester, NY.



It has three different levels, the observation deck, the restaurant level
and the Sky Pod, which is the highest at 1,465 feet above ground.



The glass floor.
Here is Curtiss and my feet on the glass floor only 1,122 feet high
This is definitely not for those who have problems with heights
but Curtiss and I thought it was cool:)



Our hotel was actually in Mississauga which is an adjoining city,
the two run into each other so that you don't really know where one stops and the other begins.
So the day we went sightseeing in Toronto it would've taken quite a while to drive there and them you have the problem of finding a parking place where you don't have to pay an arm and a leg, so we took the subway.
It is actually the first time I had ever ridden in a subway so it was fun to do new things.



In the evening we had planned on going to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
A restaurant that gives a medieval show while you eat a chicken dinner with your fingers because they didn't have silverware in medieval times.
But after finding out how much it would cost we decided to go out for mexican instead and rent a movie to watch in our hotel room.

Our next (and final) stop will be Niagara Falls, NY

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Wow!! That is really high! I'm not sure if I would like it or not!! :)

Elise said...

Awesome glass floor. I just hope that it is unbreakable glass. ;)

Traci said...

I've been to Toronto a few times but I have never braved the glass floor. I get quite queasy high up so I don't know if I ever will either. Your pictures are gorgeous though so I'll just live vicariously through them, lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't realize you guys had updated the blog so much since I last checked...it has been great catching up on everything. Wonderful pictures- I love the one of you...so beautiful, jojo!! I don't exactly know how I feel about the glass floor, either. :/ Guess I'd have to try it to find out.

Love ya and I'm sooooooooooo glad I was able to talk with you last week!