Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mmmm... Yummm...

Yesterday Jesse and Claire came for a little visit, and while here they enjoyed helping me make some Sugar Cookies. Jesse was given his little lump of dough, and Isaiah, Nathanael, and I had our big lump of dough, Claire was comfy and cozy in her own little chair and thus we started the cutting, cooking, and cooling process. It wasn't very long until I looked over and noticed that quite a bit of Jesse's dough was gone, he looked up at me and went, "Mmm...Mmmm...!" Being an Auntie I couldn't very well say in a very serious voice say, " Jesse don't eat the dough. " So I just let him enjoy himself. Later that day that I found out Jesse never fell asleep when his mommy laid him down for his afternoon nap, he just happily played in his crib. Sugar high. "Sorry, Trina!"

This is what happens when you give Jesse sugar and then ask him to smile for the camera! ;)

Claire slept the entire time in a kitchen chair.

Nathanael (being the photographer) was not able to be in the photo, but here is the rest of us. We had a lot of fun as you can tell.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I wish I was there. I like cookie cutting and I haven't done it yet with my boy.

Abbey said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! And I can't blame Jesse for eating the dough!! I love cookie dough!! :) I love your apron Elise!! :)

Traci said...

What fun! Cookie cutting is simply the very best Christmas tradition in my book. So is eating the dough, although I'm sure Trina would disagree with that by now, lol.

And Claire looks like she had a wonderful nap too.