Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures that I thought you might all enjoy...



This one is at Jake and Rachel's wedding. Rachel and I have had a lot of similar things happen to us in the last year (I guess that would mean that Curtiss and Jake have some things in common too:)




And these pictures were taken at a Fernando Ortega dinner concert that we went to on Valentines day. It's horrible but we don't have one of Curtiss and me:(



Sorry it took me so long to get these on here Trina! Hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!!! I love pictures!!!! It looks like you guys had fun at the concert!! Jake and I were offered tickets but we had just gotten back from our honeymoon and were too tired of driving to want to drive another 3 hours that day....

Abbey said...

I love the picture of you and Curtiss with Jake and Rachel!! It is such a good picture!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!You look great Joanna!!I changed my blogspot address, so you have to go to
sweetmemories6907.blogspot.com in order to find me!!