Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Update

Phew! Back to blogging and back to the people who faithfully check it to see if anyone has posted anything "new." As you all probably know we have been keeping extremely busy working on completing the house. We also have had Thanksgiving and a couple of birthdays and now, ready or not...
Christmas is coming!


Nathanael and Claire both celebrated their birthdays in the last couple of months. Nathanael turned 9 and Claire turned one... How time flies!


One of "my projects" in the house was painting a medieval looking shield display on Isaiah and Nathanael's bedroom wall. It turned out pretty good, and it didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. The boys like it anyway, and that is what counts.



And this final picture is the first box that made its way over to the house today, it even managed to get unpacked onto the bookshelf it is sitting on. Exciting! This bookshelf is actually the foot board on my bed, and hopefully I will soon be able to post and show you the whole bed.

I have been taking pictures for the whole house project, and I really want to do some "before and after" posts on different rooms, it will just be a matter of when I will have the time to do it. But for now this post will have to do.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alice said...

Yay! You posted!!! The medieval wall looks awesome!

Abbey said...

HOORAH!! I've been waiting for this post!:) The wall is so awesome!! You did a great job!! Can't wait to see more of the house, but I know you are busy so I will try to be patient!:)

Rachel said...

And I'll add my two cents worth that the wall does indeed look swell! I'm thinking the room looks less nautical now. Lol. Charge....

Naomi Joy said...

Wow, Elise, you're talented - that looks great!

You have a bookshelf for a footboard? How Elise of you.

I was wondering if I should mail a Christmas card to your new house or your old house, but I guess it would be the old house!