Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Update

Yes, you may all be surprised but I am still alive, just haven't felt much like blogging :)
Over the last month or so since I last posted I have gone from being exhausted all the time and kinda nauseous to having my stomach be all right most of the time (although it doesn't feel like it used to:) and having more energy for the most part, for which I am very grateful.

As you can see (in the bad quality photo) I am well cared for by my wonderful husband, who has been using his cooking skills in the kitchen from time to time so that we both don't go hungry :)



I am very thankful that he like to create in the kitchen, that means that he opens the fridge, freezer and cupboards and pulls things out adds them together and adds spices to taste and voila we have a wonderful tasting dinner at a time when I go to the microwave and can't remember which button I need to push to start it :)

Over the last few weeks we have had the chance to be at my Mom and Dads house for a couple of weeks while Curtiss helped do some work in the house project, we have finished our Christmas shopping had a wonderful Thanksgiving and as of tomorrow will have reached the 16th week mark of pregnancy. Not bad huh???

I shall try to not have it be as long before I post again, sometime I shall have to post a picture of my expanding belly for all of you :)

4 comments:

Elise said...

Haha! I love the photo. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Rachel said...

Enjoyed the update! Glad that you're feeling better... :)

When I went down to your word verification it was "noses"...and all I could think of was, "Moses supposes his toses are roses..." ;)

Abbey said...

Loved reading your update!!!

Traci said...

I think that if Michael hadn't just dove into the kitchen during my 2nd pregnancy he and Aidan would have starved, lol! There were times when I couldn't even look at food, let alone bring myself to cook it.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well! This is a really awesome time because there isn't a baby in between the two of you yet so stock up on that one-on-one attention and rest while you can!