Thursday, July 31, 2008

WE'RE HOME!!!

Just as the bells were chiming telling everyone it was noon on Monday, the Blue Moose came roaring into town telling everyone that we were home. We all had a blast in our two and a half weeks of fun. I have over two hundred pictures on my camera, a lot of which are of "The Little Man," Jesse. I got to spend some good quality time with my Dad, Mom, my brothers, sister-in-law, and nephew. I read almost ten books. After four nights on the bus I figured out I can sleep almost anywhere! ;) Over all it was a wonderful vacation. We are all glad to be home in our own beds though. God proved himself strong through our whole vacation, and I would just like to say a big thank you to him for getting us to our destinations and home again safely. Here are a few pictures of our vacation, I hope you enjoy. (Joanna, I hope it won't take forever for you to load this page with your slow connection, just let me know if you have problems and I will take some of the pictures off.)
One of Jesse's favorite games is to say "AAAAA" really loud and have us all yell right back, he always gives us really big grins!
After the bus broke down we were all pretty tired, here is Isaiah proving that we can sleep anywhere. ;)
Looks like Cabela's doesn't it? Well, it isn't, it is Trina's uncles living room. It is one of the most impressive living rooms I have ever seen. In this picture it looks really crowded, but in real life it doesn't look crowded at all. It must be my camera that crowded it altogether like that. ;)

This is everyone stuffed in a little corner in Starbucks chatting with Joanna. Everyone looked at us really weird, and we even had a lady come up and tell us that nothing was that interesting, we all said, "Yes, there is!" Joanna I thought you would really enjoy this picture.

On the bus with a few extra kids, they all sat on the back bunks waving and yelling at people and cars that we went by.
Hosanna isn't she the cutest. This ones for you Sarah. ;)
The night we left we all went out for ice cream. Nineteen of us rushed out of the bus and into a little ice cream shop ten minutes before they closed. The poor workers thought they were going to have an early night until they saw the Blue Moose!
Trina was really enjoying her chocolate milkshake, can't you tell?
This is a picture of me and my hairstylist Gracie. If anyone wants their hair done too, I can give you her number. ;)
This is a picture of Jesse which I have titled; "The Weary Traveler"
I can just hear him saying, " I can't believe the bus broke down again."
I still have many more cute pictures of Jesse, I told you I took a lot of him! :)

"Look at all the windmills!"
On the way from Iowa to Wisconsin we passed hundreds probably thousands of these windmills, out of many pictures this is my favorite one of the windmills, and I thought it an appropriate ending to a vacation post. Riding off into the sunset, looking for our next adventure in the Blue Moose.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!! loved the pictures...and yes, trina DOES look like she's enjoying her milkshake!!!!! lol glad you're all home again...

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, Bud! Thanks for the picture just for me- I loved it, as I'm sure you knew I would!!!And, I totally want my hair done by your stylist! :)

I enjoyed all the pictures and the captions- you did a great job!

I'm counting down the hours until I see you on Sunday!!

Love ya!!!