Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Howdy Ya'll

Well I thought I should check in and let you all know that I am still alive. We really haven't done all that much this last week as Mrs Archer and Curtiss have had some kind of stomach bug, they are both much better now but other then a few trips to the store and the regular stuff like English class not much has happened, well stuff has happened but even though you would all be highly interested I'm not sharing so there;) Yesterday we had the eighth English class of the summer, that means that I have been here for seven weeks as they had the first class the week before I came. Does it seem that long to any of you? It doesn't to me.

One other thing that we did this last week was the second trip to Cluj, last Friday we made the trip back to get the rest of Mina's hearing aids and get them fitted to her. It was a good trip and we went out to get pizza to celebrate. The pizzaria was cool with a very old world Europeon look. When you walked through the doors into an alley way with a high arched ceiling and after going through that you came on a side walk cafe type atmosphere. Lots of fun, I never thought that I would ever make it to Europe let alone live here for three months so to go some where like that for me is very cool. Well I think that brings you up to date and lets you all know that I am still very much alive and kicking;) Curtiss might say that maybe I am to much alive and kicking:)
Tomorrow we are going on another date and I might share some things that happen, now remember I said might, I don't even know where we are going or what we are doing so I'm not promising anything;)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my word!!! Joanna....you're going on a date!!! I'm sorry. I'm still jumping for joy every time I think about this...I hope you're keeping a journal cuz I want to come hang out and hear all the stuff that I didn't get to read on the blog...we have a lot of catching up to do, my dear...

Anja said...

Have fun on your date! :)

Elise said...

Oh, my, goodness! I can't believe I am missing another date. I have always wanted to be your third wheel Joanna, and I'm not there to be one. I don't think you would let me anyway though. I don't think you OR Curtiss would stand for it, so I guess it is a good thing I am not there, 'cause if I were we would have a fight and I would have to stow away or something decieving like that, and then I would get thrown out of the car as soon as I was discoverd...
Sounds like fun huh? Love you guys, and I hope you have fun without me! :'(