Friday, August 8, 2008

Three Strikes I'm In...

Three things that have happened since August First.
1. Isaiah fell off the monkey bars in the park and broke his left arm.

Mom said it was a good thing it was his left so he can still do his school.

He wanted to pose for Joanna's sake

He really didn't want me to post those last two pictures on the blog, BUT as I told him everything is for Joanna!

On Monday he is going to the doctors to get a hard cast on, he is looking forward to everyone signing it.

2. I got to go to Kingdombound with four of my very good friends.

Here is all of us in the camper that we stayed in.

Alice had this display set out on the table. In the baskets in the background she has movies, Cd's, toothpaste, a mirror, Tylenol, and a little bag of tissues. She also had chocolates set on all of our pillows, and towels all nicely folded for each of us.

Sarah and I eating a very yummy dessert that Alice served the night we got there.

Alice and I enjoying a Third Day concert. We all had so much fun at Kingdombound together.

3. The Empire Farm Days...

This is the third year that we have gone to the farm show, and we always have fun running around taking pictures in all the big, huge, gigantic, farm equipment.

Jesse just loves the big tractors. He just walks around going "BRRRUUUMMMM."

In this picture he had just found the horn on one of the tractors. Uncle Nathanael had fun trying to get him to stop honking it.

As always he had big grins for Aunt Elise's camera. He is just to cute for his own good!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks for all the pictures Elise, I love them. Isaiah is going to have to look like he is in much more pain though before I am going to change my ticket and come home to take care of him:)Must be you are doing a good job without me. The pictures of Jesse were great and made me want to be able to hold him and give him a big kiss;)

MEAJASO said...

What a pleasant post, Bud! I enjoyed all the pictures!!!

Love ya!

Naomi Joy said...

I love hearing Joanna's news, but it is great to get news from the other side of the Holden family as well! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL, after looking at the picture of the table in the camper again, it hit me how empty those dishes of chocolate were by the time we left!!! ;)