Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Honeymoon Part 1

We finally got our pictures on the computer and since
some of you were so interested I decided to post a few pictures from the honeymoon,
and since we have about 1000 pictures to choose from it could be several posts :)

The Cabin


The first place we went was the cabin that belonged to Curtiss's grandparents up in Canada.
It was beautiful with the leaves all changing colors and since it is on an island we had water all around us too and it reminded me so much of when we lived on lake front property when I was young.




The only way to get to the island was by boat and this is where we had to dock.
The land on the other side of the water is the main land and one of the buildings you see is the marina where the boat stayed when we weren't on the island.



The living room with the nice crackling fire where we stayed to keep warm, we would usually eat in this room too since it stayed the warmest.



The kitchen where I had fun making messes for two and then cleaning them up :)




I had to show this one because it shows the very nice little electric heater that kept us warm for the time we were there.
When you wake up and it is 39 degrees inside you are very thankful for the heat source :)
The hat is what Curtiss bought me to ski in this year, he thought it was just so cute on me.

Well, I think that is enough for now, next time I will share some of the things that we did while we were staying in Parry Sound Canada.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Wow the cabin is absolutly beautiful!! I think that hat will keep you nice and warm!!:)

Elise said...

Oh, Finally, I have been wanting some honeymoon pictures! And I really want to see the hat in person! ;)

Rachel said...

And I whole heartedly agree with elise!!! I want to see the hat in person!!!! Hey maybe you could wear it when we meet you guys at Spragues....haha!!! Anyway. I've been enjoying the pics!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Yep, she looks cute in and out of that or any other hat.....

Traci said...

I love that cabin! So cozy..