Monday, November 10, 2008

INTRODUCING!

My Stylish Brother-in-law...
Joanna and Curtiss came to visit the other day, and with them they brought my coat which had been accidentally left in the honeymoon vehicle. Curtiss, after disappearing for a little while came in wearing my coat. After I had captured a few pictures, he kindly returned it saying, "It probably looks better on you anyway."
I still can't believe that he even got it on. It is only a girls size 10/12!
He was kind enough to give me a couple different poses.
Thanks for being a good sport Curtiss! Although, when I took these pictures you probably didn't really think about the blog! ;)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Abbey said...

LOL!! That is soo hilarious!!! Only 10/12 that is amazing!!

Joanna said...

I always thought he was a good looking guy :)

Trina said...

OH MY LAND

Daniel said...

I never realized I had a sister!

Jeremy said...

ROFLLLLLLOL

Traci said...

Wow. That is just too funny.

Anonymous said...

It was stretchy.... actually it fit better than the wig. :p