Friday, November 14, 2008

The Victorian Cowboy


How does one mix a Yankees loving cowboy with a Victorian girl who doesn't even know the name of one Yankee player?
Easy you make a Victorian Cowboy as seen in the picture above



I have been busy the last couple of day working on getting Curtiss and my bedroom all set up and arranged with both of our things in it.
I have rearranged the furniture and gotten out some of my decorations and mixed them with some of his and what you get is a nice cozy room that both of us feel at home in.
I have had a lot of fun working on getting everything to fit and feel homey for us and I really like the new look his room has gotten since I moved into it :)
As you can see I left several of his pictures on the wall of various western themes and added a few of my own things to it and it is an interesting mix but we like it and I thought that you all might enjoy seeing where I am living now.


Of course that doesn't mean that you don't have to come and visit and see it in person though:)

2 comments:

Traci said...

I love that you're sharing all of this with us! Setting up "camp" for the first time is so exciting!

Elise said...

Oh, Joanna, it looks so nice. I love it! I really like the way the corner shelf looks, and your hope chest with the pictures over it, it looks lovely. Oh, and the "Cowboy" theme completes the room. Now I want to see it in person!