Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Month

Can you believe it??? Curtiss and I have been married for one month today. How time flies and yet at the same time it feels like we have been married and together for a long time. We have fit so much into the last month that it feels like it wouldn't all fit.
You'll never guess how we spent the day so I'll tell you.
The house has had a leak in the roof since before the wedding, Curtiss tried to fix it but it still leaked so he spent the day going and getting the steel and preparing the leaking section so that he can fix it. And I spent the day I spent the day in our room rearranging, organizing and basically tearing everything apart and then putting it back together again so that all my stuff fits in.
SO you might have wondered if Joanna and Curtiss were back in the real world yet??? Yep, we're here and handling the nitty gritty details of life but are we back from the honeymoon? Not by a long shot :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

awww... you newlyweds even know how to make leaky roofs and cleaning sound all romantic, lol.

I have the hardest time thinking that it's been a month since your wedding. Crazy.

Congratulations on your one month anniversary!

La Brebis Roses said...

I know how you feel. This month marked 7 months since my wedding. The weeks just fly by.