Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be Funky

What can I say this is one of my newest favorite things to do. It is so easy and it is cool to see some of the effects that you can do, and the best news is that is doesn't cost a thing. Sarah introduced me to the website and I am forever hooked. It is www.befunky.com

I thought it would be a fun way to share some pictures with Joanna while she is on the other side of the world.

This one of Curtiss and Joanna is one of my favorites

I wish I could paint like this

It is also a cool way to save fuzzy pictures, this picture was quite fuzzy and now it looks pretty good.

It is also a fun way to show my patriotic side.

Even Dad and Mom can get Funky. ;)

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Isn't it soo much fun!!! I love the patriotic one of you!! It seems to fit since your birthday is July 4!!:)

Jeremy said...

Wow. I really like the one of Jesse and Claire.

Joanna said...

Those were REALLY cool! I loved them :)

Rachel said...

Befunky seems to be all the rage....maybe it's about time I posted a picture that I "befunkied". lol