Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh Brother-in-laws, Thou Art Weird!

What can I say, I love my brother-in-laws, but sometimes they are a little strange. Now I can't say anything against them, because I am a "little strange" myself. But I think that these pictures will prove that my brother's-in-law are a little bit weird!


Celery wrapped in a pancake... Yes, that is what he is eating. Now this concoction was kind of my fault since I am the one that gave Curtiss all the celery. But I did not have him eat them together, I may say that that was completely his idea.

Joanna's face is priceless... She looks really weirded out!

I think he looks rather proud of his concoction.

Josh said he fell into my closet and this is how he came out... I don't think the closet was completely responsible though. Maybe I should ask Joanna if I should give him that bath robe to him for is birthday, I think it fits him very nicely.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Hahahaha! I think the scarf goes very well with the rest of Josh's outfit!!!LOL! I'm not sure about the celery and pancake thing! I don't even like celery when it is plain!!!LOL

Rachel said...

Joanna's face is hilarious! I know why...celery in a pancake. A tad weird....though a certain brother has eaten a tomato dipped in chocolate sauce on a dare before. lol. And the outfit of the other brother-in-law is, how shall I say it, scary? lol. hahahaha....

Curtiss said...

you forgot the chicken wing sauce my little sistah..... (h)

Elise said...

Oh, yes, I am sorry I forgot, Curtiss dipped his pancake and celery in chicken wing sauce. yummmm! Thanks for the reminder Curtiss, I couldn't remember if you did that or not. ;)

Alice said...

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.