Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have a slight problem...

It is booksale time again... and with it comes the hastle of trying to fit all the new books in with all the old books, and sometimes it can be quite the task. As you can see in the picture above that the end of my bed is already quite full, and now I have a whole new stack of books to try and fit in. Maybe I should start stacking them three books high, or maybe I should just go and buy myself a bookshelf.

(Joanna the rest of these pictures I posted mostly for you, I knew you would enjoy seeing what I got.)

The best "catches" of the day.



Three books by one of my favorite authors.


These three I call my "just because books." I bought them "just because" they looked interesting.

The oldest book I bought, Printed in 1851 with a inscription on one of the front pages dated 1856. I wonder who Mary Davis was???

Here are all my Treasures. Beautiful aren't they???

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna said...

could you mail them all over???
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Abbey said...

Wonderful finds Elise!!!Maybe I should start borrowing books from your "library"!!!

Traci said...

Very cool purchases, but I'm thinking you should have picked up that awesome looking bookshelf that was at the yardsale by the firehall on Sunday, lol.

Alice said...

I love the title of this post. It made me laugh so hard.