Monday, August 31, 2009

Fame, Wealth, Love and Health

That is what the four leaves of a four leaf clover stand for according to Wikipedia.
Shortly before Curtiss and I left Romania we were visiting some friends and we were all out in their back yard picking cherries (they gave us a Wal-Mart sized bag full of them) and after wards we were standing around talking (or rather everyone else was talking and once in a while Curtiss would fill me in on what was being said:) and I looked down and staring right back up at me was this:



A four leaf clover. It was the first one that I had ever found or ever seen in person for that matter.
I have always wanted to share a picture with you but up until now haven't been able to since it was put into one of my books to dry and has been packed ever since :)
But now we are all unpacked and all the books are on shelves and I can get a picture for you:)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the picture of your four leaf clover! One of the first deliveries I ever went on with Jake had a yard full of them. I was cold and it was misty raining out, so I was dancing around trying to keep warm and I was looking down when all of a sudden I noticed a four leaf clover! Then before you know it, I noticed I was standing in a whole patch of them! lol. Maybe it was a family or something... :)

Elise said...

So does your four leaf clover stand of Fame, Love, Wealth, or Health??? My guess is Love... ;)

Traci said...

Four leaf clovers are so cool. I haven't seen one since.. well since I was a little girl I think. It's awesome that you saved it.