Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's coming!!!

Moving day is on the way. Come Saturday night Curtiss and I (and hopefully Elise who is coming to help me) will be sleeping in our new apartment. I am getting quite excited about being able to set up house. We have greatly enjoyed being able to stay with Curtiss's parents but it will be nice to be able to have a dresser and to stop living out of a suitcase (which I have been doing since we got back here in June) and to have more than one room in which to put our things instead of having them piled about the room or in a storage unit. I am also looking forward to setting up my kitchen and arranging the furniture and hanging pictures and curtains and making a home for Curiss and I.
Hopefully next week sometime I can post some pictures of our new home so you can all be a part of the fun too :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so happy that you guys get to move into your own place!!!! It's so much fun to be able so set up house and have a place for just you two to relax....can't wait to see the pictures!

Abbey said...

Can't wait for pictures!!