Friday, August 21, 2009

We're in!!

We did it, we are now living in our new apartment! Of course we have been for almost a week and I am just now letting you all know but I have been just a little busy:)
We were able to move last weekend, we did most of it on Saturday. It was quite something getting all of our furniture up the steep stairs and through the narrow doors but we did it with the help of several people and then we were able to get most necessary things settled by the time my Mom, Elise and Nathanael left on Monday night (they traveled out Saturday afternoon to help) Since then I have been pretty busy getting most other things set where I want them. I am to the decorating stage where you pick what knickknacks go where and where you want different pictures hung. The part that I really enjoy and that Curtiss just grimaces and looks at me like I went mad:)
But we are having fun and enjoying having a place of our own.
Sometime soon I plan on taking pictures and sharing them so that you can "see" where we are living:)

3 comments:

mom said...

I've been there and I can't wait for the pictures. Trying to be patient.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you guys got moved in! It must be fun to be able to decorate your own place and set it up! I know it was for me! :)

Abbey said...

Yay! Can't wait for pictures!!