Friday, August 14, 2009

One year ago today...

I got up VERY early in the morning so that Curtiss could take me on an all day date to the city of Cluj in Romania. It was a beautiful day, bright and sunny (and quite warm). Since we took the train there and back the only way we had of getting around was by foot so walk we did, while taking pictures and enjoying each other's society. There were suppose to be some kinds of ancient ruins some where around the city and since we were both interested in seeing them we decided to go looking for them. We never did find them though, part way up the hill while we were taking a break and enjoying the view of the city Curtiss asked me to marry him, and of course I said "Yes" :)



If any of you want to read more about our story or if some of you just want to refresh your memory you can go Here
or Here
if you want to see more pictures :)


3 comments:

Elise said...

In honor of your engagement anniversary I did a header in your honor. I hope you like it, Oh, and "HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!"

Joanna said...

It looks GREAT Elise!!! :)

Abbey said...

Yay!! Happy anniversary!!! I love the header and the new colors!!