Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!!

For some time now I have been feeling the NEED of a hair cut. Really since before Jimmy was born but I thought I would want my hair long so that I could put it up during labor if needed, so one day has followed another - we moved (where do I go??? - I have a baby to care for (and who wants to get their hair cut while listening to a screaming baby? let alone the poor person who is cutting your hair) and I never know whether Curtiss will be home at noon or nine so I it wouldn't be very easy to schedule an appointment, and did I mention that I had been feeling a major need to get my hair cut???? Anyways all this added up to this.....




Yep, you guessed it I cut my own hair!!! and so that you can see what it looked like before



This picture was actually taken over a month ago so it was if anything even longer

I think I am still in shock!! :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Your hair looks really nice! If you hadn't said you cut it yourself I wouldn't have known! :D

rahraht said...

You are a brave woman, but it turned out great!!! Do you feel lighter? :)

Naomi Joy said...

Whoa! I am even more impressed now that I am reminded of how long it was. How did you do that?

Joanna said...

I feel MUCH lighter :)

I don't think that you want to know Naomi, it was scary :) :) :)

I basically hacked it off with a pair of scissors that I use in the kitchen (the only other pair that I have came from the dollar store so I didn't think they would be a good idea :)

Abbey said...

Your hair looks amazing Joanna! Maybe you could start cutting people's hair for them!:)