Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well, since I am at Joanna's house we figured that we couldn't go through the whole visit without blogging at least once and since this little boy consumes so much of our time, and is so stinkin' cute he happens to be in all of the pictures that I have taken :) So here are a few of my favorites taken so far.



Joanna found him surrounded by all of his bears during one of his naps... he had rearranged them so that they were grouped around him.



His changing table/buffet is one of his favorite places to hang out and stare at the pictures that Joanna and I hung up above it.... he also likes to stare and talk to you in the mirror.



Now because this boy takes after his father who should be on the geek squad I had the hardest time getting a picture of him smiling... Every single time I got my camera out he would just stare at it completely absorbed as if he wanted to figure out what it was and how it worked. So after vowing that I would have a picture of him smiling before I left I waited for the right moment... and it finally came while he was sitting on his Momma's lap. The next goal will be getting him while he is laughing, which he did for the first time while I was here, and has done a couple of times since.



Now this a "just-because-I-love-his-blue-eyes" picture... At times his eyes almost look like they have a purplish hue... Joanna and I try to avoid saying that they are pretty... but the color sure is pretty. ;)

2 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Thanks for the post! I'm glad you are together enjoying the little man. I was remembering the first time Jonah smiled so big that we got a great picture and that was at Joanna's wedding - ha ha! Life is fun, isn't it? Miss you two!

Jeremy said...

Major LIKE