Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too Young???

This afternoon I was watching something on youtube while holding Jimmy and he was so interested that I thought "Hmmm I wonder if he would watch something if I put it on for him". Curtiss and I are members of Netflix so I went on there to see if they had any Baby Einstein on instant play, unfortunately they didn't but they suggested Barney as the closest thing on instant to Baby Einstein so I decided that since this was an experiment anyway why not try that???



As you can see it was a success. He sat there for over 20 minutes watching and smiling at it.
And it had me asking the question "isn't he too young for this????"

3 comments:

Elise said...

Hehe... I always knew Barney was evil! :D

Trina said...

cousins watching movies of cousins watching movies - should i take a video of this and post it to my blog?

Joanna said...

that must be it Elise....he was actually drawing my baby into his big evil web (scary!!!) :)

definitely Trina :)