Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jimmy D (Again :)

I thought it was time for another Jimmy post, are you all sure you aren't tired of him yet???? :) He has really started smiling and "talking" a lot lately and I have been hoping to catch it on film so that I could share it with all of you but up until now the camera hasn't been anywhere nearby when he has been especially talkative until this morning so here is a clip for your viewing pleasure...



...sometimes he just has to tell me something whether he is eating or just laying on the couch by himself he just HAS to talk, it is SOOO cute even if I do say so myself :)



Lounging, looking cool in his bumbo :)

6 comments:

Trina said...

Oh. My. Word.

This is so beautiful. You are right - this is talking, and I could hear him saying, "Oh, man, I love my mom! I just have to tell the world..."

It also looks like he is asking what he should do with these great, long things called 'arms' LOL

Joanna said...

he does have LONG arms and they are usually flying around in all directions :)

Jeremy said...

"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"
"LIKE"

btw

your comment link turns black after you click on it so it disappears.

Joanna said...

I noticed that Jeremy and I don't know why?????

Elise said...

Hahaha ~ I fixed it!!!!! hehehehe... I am so proud of myself!

And Jimmy D has an absolutely angelic voice! I love, love, love it! <3

Joanna said...

I am very proud of you Elise :)