Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh be careful little hands....

It has been one of the best experiences of my life to watch my son grow and learn and when he suddenly discovers something that he hasn't ever noticed before it just sends a thrill all through me.



Yesterday was one of those days....




...He discovered his hands!!!




As you can see they are completely absorbing, he will just sit and stare at them watching them move and intertwine :)
It just really makes you appreciate the small things in life, the things that most of us don't even notice like the use of our hands and how they work. Our God is truly an awesome God!



And this video is just one I got of Jimmy having a conversation with his Aunt Elise :)

1 comment:

Trina said...

absolutely delightful! I adore the little bug-eyes, crossed in concentration - and those amazingly long fingers! Thank you for capturing these beautiful moments to share with us...