Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goodbye!

I am just coming on to say "Goodbye" to posting on this side of the ocean for a while.
Tonight we have some friends coming over for a pizza farewell party. Dad and I leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning to drive to the airport and then we are suppose to fly out at about 5:30 tomorrow night. I would like to ask for your prayers for safety and smoothness for our flights as you never know what kind of delays or kinks you might run into.
And now so that I can drive you crazy I will tell you that I got my hair cut yesterday and I really like it. Elise will post a picture sometime soon but for now I'll just tell you that it is so short that my beautician had to shave the back of my neck.
There now I have you all mad at me and if you live close enough maybe you will be so desperate that you will drive over to see me before I leave:) I will post and let you know that we made it safely just as soon as I can. Please keep in touch so that I know that you haven't forgotten me! And now to use the words that Jen wrote on my take out box the other day, it's Romania or Bust for me:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair Joanna! I couldn't believe it when you and Elise stepped out of the car last night, with your "all new hair do's" - like my little rhyme? ;) Isn't it so much fun to surprise people like that? I don't even live close and I am coming to see you & your hair again! -lol

I will miss you SOOOOOOO much while you are gone, but I'm glad you have the blog to help keep us updated on all that God does while you are in Romania!

lOVE YOU!

Rachel said...

I'm here to leave a comment...for all of you who don't live nearby and haven't saw Joanna's hair cut!! It's sooooo nice, so perky, so fun.....can't wait til Elise posts a picture...

Olivia Joy said...

I love you Joanna!!! God's speed!!

Anonymous said...

Wow it's time for you to leave already.Hope you have a great trip.I look forward to hearing about everything.Sorry we couldn't make it to your dance recital, we were in Vermont for our 1st anniversary!!Hope to see you when you get back and I can't wait to see the picture of your new dew.Elise, please post a picture soon!!

Anonymous said...

gbu joanna...you're sooo funny...i'm waiting 4 you:P i hope you come:))



rachel>:D<